Friday, January 8, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hello ALL!

As you may notice, I have greatly neglected my blog... and I’m very disappointed about it. Life just got too busy, but regardless, here I am again trying to keep this blog going. I hope to be more diligent this time around.
I have continued making makeup tutorials on youtube... not as many as I would have liked- but have managed to get about a dozen or so uploaded to www.youtube.com/LuluMakeup25 . Feel free to take a look if you would like.

I seriously can’t believe it is now 2010... I feel as if 2009 had just started not too long ago, and here we are starting another year! I wish you all the very best: much love, happiness, health, and success.

I don’t always like making New Year’s resolutions, yet I will attempt to be more consistent with the following fun, um, “pass-times”:
Upload a new video onto YouTube at least twice a month rather than maybe once a month.
Keep up this blog. I’ve always loved reading other people’s blogs, and while I am by no means a skilled writer, or speller, I’m looking forward to posting reviews, and other beauty related entries onto here as time permits.

I just hope I don’t loose steam! Wish me luck!

What about you? What are your New Year’s resolutions?

Take care!
~Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment